Privacy And Polacy :
1. General :
MaaTrainings is committed to protecting your privacy endearning your trust. This policy discloses our privacy practices for personal information you provide to us. This policy explains how we collect, use and safeguard your personal information. It is ourintent to give you as much control as reasonably practicable over your privacy and personal information and the use we make of it in our business. We may, in our sole discretion, change this policy from time to time by posting a revised version on our web site, so please checks back fromtime to time
2. Collecting Your Personal and Institutional Information:
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested such as requesting information about e-mail newsletters or when purchasing and/or registering for online or off line classes. The personal information we collect may include your name, title, company or organization name, work or personal e-mail, work or home phone, work or home address, information about your job function, information about your company.
- We ask for personal information from you during the course of discussing for providing our online training products and software development services.
- In the course of using our site, we automatically track certain information about you. This information includes what type of browser you are using, as well as the URL that you just came from and the next URL you go to, regardless of whether these URLs are on our Web site or not. It also includes your IP address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site;MaaTrainings uses this information to, among other things, identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyse trends, and administer the Site.
- We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us refine and improve the design and layout of our Site and the user experience.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We also periodically ask users for feedback that we use to improve our service and products and add new features. If you respond to these requests, we may keep a record of your response.
- We collect IP addresses for system administration
3. How does MAATrainings use my information?:
We collect personal information to give you a customized experience, to provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized and to help MaaTrainings understand its customers and prospective customers better. MaaTrainings will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We access or use the personal information provide services and to provide support in connection with such services, to test,troubleshoot and improve our products and services, or as otherwise authorized or requested by you.
- We use the personal information you give us to provide you with up-to-date information about MaaTrainings products and services.
- We may use your personal information to conduct surveys and research to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information we collect to notify you from time to time about important functionality changes to the Web site, new trainings and products, and special offers we think you may find valuable.
- We also research our user's demographics, interests, and behaviour based on the information you give us and the information we collect.
- We compile and analyse personal information on an aggregate or anonymous basis to model industry trends, do market analysis, and to publish industry research papers identifying trends in the marketplace. Such industry research papers contain aggregate and anonymous data only, and do not contain any personal information that can be used to identify you.
- We use the IP addresses we collect to report aggregate or anonymous information to our advertisers.
- MaaTrainings may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to also may disclose your information where disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with our rights or property rights, the user's rights, or other's rights.
- Will disclose information when we reasonably believe disclosure is required by law or to comply / conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Maa Trainings or the Site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of MaaTrainings and our family of Websites.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of MaaTrainings employees or agents, users of MaaTrainings products or services, or members of the public.
- We may also disclose your personal information in the good faith that we must act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MaaTrainings site or the public.
4. Control of your Personal Information:
MaaTrainings is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on the Site will not be shared outside of MaaTrainings and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
Please be aware that this privacy statement and any choices you make on the Site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to MaaTrainings in the context of other,separately operated, RS Trainings products or services.
5. Security of your Personal Information:
We have security measures in place to protect your personal information, including the use of industry-standard encryption technology and internal policies and restrictions regarding the storage of and access to your personal information.
Your MaaTrainings account information and profile is password-protected so that you are the only one who has access to your personal information. You can edit your account information and profile by using your logon name and password. We recommend that you follow these guidelines to protect yourself:
- Do not tell anyone your password. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
- Do not respond to unsolicited e-mail by giving your password, even if the e-mail claims to be from us. MaaTrainings will never ask you for your password in this way.
- When you are done using the MaaTrainings site, sign out of your account and close your browser window.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we are committed to protecting your personal information, maa Trainings cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or from our online services. Providing personal information to Maa Trainings is done at your own risk.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. Forexample, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases site navigation, and so on. When you return to the web site, the information you customized.Youpreviously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the site's features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this or other websites you visit.
7. Changes to This Privacy Statement:
We may occasionally update this privacy statement. For material changes to this privacy statement, we will notify you either by placing a prominent notice on the home page of our web site. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your Sitebyagreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
8. Access to your Personal Information:
You can review and edit the personal information and contact preferences you provided at this Site by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to or calling us:
Plot No: 402, Madhapur,Hiteccity
Hyderabad, Telangana, PIN: 500081
Phone INDIA :+91 96765 20832
Email : email@example.com
9. Contact Information:
Maa Trainings welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you believe that Maa Trainings has not adhered to this privacy statement, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail at the address provided below, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Plot No: 402, Madhapur, Hiteccity
Hyderabad, Telangana, PIN: 500081